What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device. It helps with a number of things including:
- Allowing our website to work properly
- Helping to keep our website secure
- Helping us improve our website by understanding how people are using it
- Making the site easier to use by remembering information you've entered
- Improving your experience by showing information that's relevant to you
To find out more information about cookies in general go to www.aboutcookies.org
What type of cookies do you use?
We collect information about the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of all our website visitors, using Google Analytics, in order to see how our website is used and monitor site traffic so as continuously improve and develop the design and content of our site. This information is not personally identifiable information – it is anonymised.
How do I opt-out from cookies?
We recommend that you do not change your cookie settings as this may affect the performance of our website if you block some or all cookies.
However, if you do decide to change them, you can do this through your browser settings. To learn more about changing your cookie settings for the following browsers, these links may help:
You can also opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites.