A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Last Judgement
1. Wisdom. 2. A decision about guilt, and / or the passing of sentence by the person presiding over a court of justice. 3. In the Bible, God's verdict on human behaviour especially on the Day of Judgement at the end of time.
Title (eventually used as name) given to Jesus, refering to an anointed person set apart for a special task such as a king.
In Christian theology the doctrine that Jesus Christ will return to the earth for a second time, but this time for the purposes of judgement and the bringing in of a new world.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.