A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Nymph
To do with Ancient Greek and Roman civilisation or literature.
Each culture and belief-system has its own set of explanations and stories which deal with the creation of the world; the way the universe is upheld; the way God, or the gods, deal with humans; and how the particular culture or belief was founded.
1. Associated with spiritual care 2. A literary work depicting sheperds or rural life.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.