A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Nunnery
1. Devout, involved in religious practice 2. Member of a religious order, a monk or nun.
A woman who has chosen to enter a religious order for women, and taken the appropriate vows.
The Bible describes God as the unique supreme being, creator and ruler of the universe.
The state of being sexually pure; it is often used with reference to virginity, but also refers to remaining faithful within marriage.
Set of buildings occupied by a female religious order.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.