A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Excommunication
DefinitionThe public exclusion of a Christian from participation in the life, sacraments and ministry of the Church.
Name originally given to disciples of Jesus by outsiders and gradually adopted by the Early Church.
Religious ceremony which symbolises receiving an inward spiritual grace.
Work or acts of service performed for God and other people.
1. Term for a worshipping community of Christians. 2. The building in which Christians traditionally meet for worship. 3. The worldwide community of Christian believers.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.