A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Last Rites
Name originally given to disciples of Jesus by outsiders and gradually adopted by the Early Church.
Religious ceremony which symbolises receiving an inward spiritual grace.
1. Genesis indicates that death was not part of the orginal plan for human beings but is one of the consequences of the Fall. 2. The death of Jesus is presented as opening up the possibility of reconciliation with God.
The anointing with oil of sick people in preparation for death.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.