A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Living
DefinitionAn office / position in the church; the land / house provided to support the priest of a parish, eg. a rectory, vicarage etc.
1. Term for a worshipping community of Christians. 2. The building in which Christians traditionally meet for worship. 3. The worldwide community of Christian believers.
Area with its own church, served by a priest who has the spiritual care of all those living within it.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.