A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Service
Definition1. An act of duty and devotion. 2. By extension, a religious ceremony offering obedience and worship to God.
TranslationLatin: servus, 'slave'.
The complete commitment of oneself to a loved person or thing, and especially to God. The term is also used, in the plural, to mean prayers.
1. Devout, involved in religious practice 2. Member of a religious order, a monk or nun.
The Bible describes God as the unique supreme being, creator and ruler of the universe.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.