A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Services
DefinitionReligious ceremonies offering obedience and worship to God.
1. Devout, involved in religious practice 2. Member of a religious order, a monk or nun.
The Bible describes God as the unique supreme being, creator and ruler of the universe.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.