A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Unregenerate
1. Consisting of or relating to (the) spirit(s), rather than material or bodily form. 2. Relating to matters of the soul, faith, religion, or the supernatural. 3. A type of religious song whose roots are in the slave communities of North America.
Created or formed again; spiritually reborn or renewed.
Literally, a 'bring to birth again'. In Christian theology, the process of dying to the old life and being born to a new, spiritual life. Spiritual re-birth.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.