A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Vestry
1. Term for a worshipping community of Christians. 2. The building in which Christians traditionally meet for worship. 3. The worldwide community of Christian believers.
The language of the ancient Romans which gradually became the language of the part of the Christian Church which owed allegiance to Rome.
1. The human body, viewed positively in the Bible because it has been made by God though it can be vulnerable to temptation. 2. Term used of the church, 'the Body of Christ'. 3. In Holy Communion the bread is also called the Body of Christ.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.