A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: High Church
The Anglican church is the 'Established' or state church of England, the result of a break with the Catholic church under Henry VIII and further developments in the reign of Elizabeth I.
1. Sometimes used to denote all Christians 2. Used specifically of the Roman Catholic church.
1. All Christians worldwide. 2. The Church in the West until the Reformation. 3. The Roman Catholic Church.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.