A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Sunday School
1. Movement which began in the eighteenth century to teach poor children. 2. Now mainly used for classes organised by church congregations to teach children (and sometimes adults) about the Chrstian faith.
1. Term for a worshipping community of Christians. 2. The building in which Christians traditionally meet for worship. 3. The worldwide community of Christian believers.
A group of Christians who congregate / meet together for worship.
Belief and trust in someone or something.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.