A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Marriage Service
Big ideas: Bride and marriage
The beliefs, doctrines and practices of Christians.
1. Devout, involved in religious practice 2. Member of a religious order, a monk or nun.
1. An act of duty and devotion. 2. By extension, a religious ceremony offering obedience and worship to God.
1. Term for a worshipping community of Christians. 2. The building in which Christians traditionally meet for worship. 3. The worldwide community of Christian believers.
The Bible describes God as the unique supreme being, creator and ruler of the universe.
1. Someone who testifies in a court of law 2. In the Bible someone who claims to have seen God at work and speaks of their experience.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.