A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Ignatius
1. Term for a worshipping community of Christians. 2. The building in which Christians traditionally meet for worship. 3. The worldwide community of Christian believers.
Some one who suffers for their beliefs or faith, typically by being killed.
An order within the Roman Catholic church, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, and known as the Society of Jesus. They are an active order, serving as priests, missionaries, and teachers.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.