A-Z: General definitions
- 39 Articles
- a Calvary
- Aaron's Rod
- Abomination of desolation
- Abraham Lincoln
- Act of Union
- Active Life
- Active verb
- Active Voice
- Adjectives - comparatives and superlatives
- Adjectives - predicative position
- Adolf Hitler
- Adverbs - temporal adverbs
A-Z: General definitions: Saul of Tarsus
DefinitionThe Hebrew name of Paul who was born in Tarsus, a provincial capital of the Roman Empire.
1. Language in which the Old Testament was written. 2. Jew, Jewish; belonging to Israel
The 'Apostle to the Gentiles' (d. c. CE 65). Paul had a major role in setting up the Early Church and is believed to be the author of several letters in the Bible.
Scan and go
Scan on your mobile for direct link.